Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Bea's Gallery

 
I love drawing. I love to draw when I feel down, I love to draw when I'm bored & I love to draw when i feel like drawing something.. 

Clouds.
(I drew this with a line non-stop without taking the pen off, except changing color :])

Dragon & Phoenix.
(this same as above, non-stop drawing)

Butterflies.

Swirls.
Just keep turning, just keep turning, turning, turning..

Raise..
Up, up, up!!

Maze 1.
(another non-stop drawing)

Maze 2.
(also non-stop, but this one easy)

Maze 3.
(non-stop drawing)

Family trees.
(as i mentioned.. I love trees.. This is what i drew on the living room wall. The biggest one is Kent, then me, Rachel & Ethan)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are some of the small cards I sticked beside my table. Not all with a special meaning.. Just simply picked up a marker pen & draw..

Guess I'm happy when i did this..

It's during Christmas time.. Can you see letters from A - Z ?

Hmm.. Forgotten why I draw this..

It representing energy.

Short forms of our names.

Also short forms of our names.

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 & 0...

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming..
Sorry Dory.. It doesn't look like you..

Another version of raise..

I'm different...

Smiles.

Err...

My daughter's name.

Ethan, my son's name.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so olympics feel wo.. haha..