Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Old photos.


Heard this from somewhere...
This photo frame holds your picture,
your pictures holds your memories,
your memories holds scenes that are parts of your life,
based on the laws of  association, we'd like to think that this photo frame also hold parts of your life.
So I put these pictures in my blog, my blog holds parts of my life. :)

My parent.

My handsome father.

My beautiful mother.

My grannies, I'm in purple. Akiko in light yellow, Susan in red, Louie & Melinda in flowery stripes.

4 comments:

memolynn said...

now i know you looked like your mom!!!

i always wanted to have a pretty dress like what you were wearing during my childhood, too bad, i didn't have one...

Anonymous said...

where is jim?

✿BeatriceLooi✿ said...

Dear Memolynn.

You can order one from me for your baby. (If the new member of your family is a girl... haha)
Can't wait to kiss the little one!!

Dear Chloe,

Jim is not born yet.

Anonymous said...

Beatrice, you really look like your mummy!!!