Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Liu Li Gong Fang (Pavilion) 琉璃工房 (Pavilion 2nd visit)

Liu Li Gong Fang.
Their gallery, is a place that I must step in every time I go Pavilion.
The more I look at their art piece the most I wish to owe them.
Haa.... I should be more hard working to earn more "$bullet$" lor.. :p

A close shot of Buddha's Hand. Look closer, there is an eye on the hand.
(Please let me know if you wish to have this picture as wallpaper. I can email a better resolution to you.)

An amazing artwork! 
(I'm using this as my laptop's wallpaper)

The 1st time i went I took this picture too, but i didn't realized there is a frog.
This time I found it & retake picture of this art piece. 

Buddha's faces.

My son Ethan love this horse very much.
(he born in the year of horse) 

Ethan boy, this is also for you :D

I wish to owe this lotus plate. The color.... so beautiful!!!!

Found this in green at Liu Li Gong Fang. I bought a clear white for Mr.Kent in year 2007 as present. (Given to him in the program - Love is in the air) 

Rachel liking these so much. 
It's cute little puppies.

Tiny little lady bugs.


Rachel's favorites too.

Ducklings on the wing.

Butterfly & pumpkins.
Does the Butterfly looks real to you??

Pumpkin.

Hulu.
Inside the hole got many small sizes hulu too.

Bird meet Mouse on the rock.


Look at the size of this flower. Big!

Limited to 16 pieces.

Another big size art piece.

Mr.Kent bought this paper weight to put on his office table.


7 comments:

jenice said...

Bea,
oh no, I like Buddha's hand, Buddha's face, Lotus Flower, n found that I like Lady Bugs the most.. hehe...

Anonymous said...

Hi Beatrice, Calista here. We met before at KLIA (when Anthony Bao coming to Malaysia).

I saw the picture taken as above was nice. I wish to have the high resolution file for collection. Can i have it ?

If you agree please email to following address :
calista.yew@hotmail.com

Thanks ;·)

老 头 said...

这里每一件艺术品都让我有惊艳的感觉!! 特别是葫芦,我觉得很精致!

Dicky said...

赞!
如果能够搬回家就更“赞”了~
:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Beatrice, this is Alice. May I know where to get that Buddha's Hand in Pavillion, what is the shop name? Appreciate for your answer.

Anonymous said...

Hi Bea!
I liked so much the budha's hand, budha's face and that one with the frog. Yes, I would like to have then in a better resolution. If it's not a problem to you, Would you please send them to my e-mail in HR?

Thank you so much!
Maria José
(mexico)
mj.bracamonte@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I want to introduce Coach bags
. Coach Bonnie
is the most popular brands for trendy accessories in the United States since 69 years ago. Coach Wristlet
is professional in manufacturing fashion accessories. A real Coach Ergo
can accompany you for more thank 30 years.



The world has recognized and lauded ED clothing
massive contribution thanks to the approval of his creations by the celebrity world. The designs and the wide selection used for making ED Hardy Shoes
kind of clothing and accessories are so unique that there barely is anything more comparable to it in the whole of Americas and the rest of the globe. Likely it is because of this ED Hardy Shoes
is thought of as a wonder. When talking about hardy shirt
, it is necessary for us to say something about its eminent designers.


Hogan scarpe
has managed to succeed in every part of the sneaker industry. In 2002 sports like skateboarding where hitting a high and becoming known and respected worldwide, this is when Hogan scarpe donna
chose to release the hogan donna
. Hogan scarpe uomo
then put together their own skate team and began sponsoring skating events worldwide to help promote the brand.