Thursday, January 1, 2009

My Collection - Angels, Frames & Candle stands.

Here are some of my collected items.
Currently all displaying in my shop. 

Angel holding Pigeon.

Sleeping Cupid.

Thinking...

Miniature angel.

Angels & candle stands.

Sleeping angels candle holder.

Angels candle holder.

 A big angel I got hand carried back from Jakarta. Very heavy!!

 1 year after the 1st big angel from Jakarta, again I hand carried back this beautiful angel from the same shop.

A closer look. Thinking..

I got these fairies from Singapore. Bought 30 of it.

The small cupboard is a gift from a friend.

Lotus candle stand. Bought 2 from Shanghai.

A candle stand I got from Bangkok Jim Thompson. 

I got a pair of this butterfly candle holder.

I also bought a pair of this..

I got this wooden sheep from Kuching, Sarawak.
According to the shop owner, this is the only piece crafted by the creator. 

A vintage wooden frame.

Roses frame.

Angel frame.

Another roses frame, I got it from The curve sunday market, the lady who sold this to me said it is from Belgium. (dunno got cheat or not..) 

My most favorite frame!!!

A very heavy bird's cage. 


6 comments:

老 头 said...

你的收藏都很漂亮!赏心悦目!我喜欢sleeping cupid~~应该说我全都喜欢~~希望有机会去参观你店里的摆设~~哈哈哈!

momoko said...

好可愛的天使,都很喜歡...
那些相框也很特別,我喜歡那有玫瑰的...
bea您的收藏都很特別...

林野 said...

bea,你的收藏真让我大开眼界!真是太棒了!这么多天使,我最喜欢Sleeping Cupid.谢谢分享!

jenice said...

Bea,
Now i am more interested on how big your house??? hahahha...

Mindy said...

Lovely!

Unknown said...

As we all know, there are plenty of Coach Wallets
in the market. So you need to learn much information about real Coach Bonnie
. Real Coach Wristlet
have a well stitching and they can be easily remembered. Every Coach Ergo
you purchase is of great designs.


Hardy clothing
apparel is lifestyle couture with a street culture edge. Go for the studded detail hardy shirt
. The hardy shirts
nameplate is put at the high front. The interior is printed all over with hardy shirts
logos and offers zip pocket and two open pockets.


scarpe Hogan
is essential that you get exercise several times a week and having the proper active wear is also important, especially your shoes. People that wear hogan donna
on a regular basis are usually partial to one brand or another. I was wishing I had worn a different pair of shoes, then I choose Hogan scarpe uomo
. The Hogan uomo
I wear are well suited for what I do.