Monday, December 22, 2008

Swarovski

Got this in 2007. Forgotten to take picture of this. =P

A free gift from Swarovski after purchased the squarish ring.

A present Mr.Kent bought for me from German.

I bought for myself as Christmas present. A squarish clear crystal ring.

Clear crystal ring.

Blue & white crystal ring.
Limited edition.

Olive green crystal ring.

Mobile charm. Left - I bought from Mr.Kent
Right - Mr.Kent bought for me.
What a coincidence!

Mr.Kent bought from HK.

Spaceman.

Under sea collection. A gift from HK friend.

Necklace. Misty Crystal.

2 Starfish pendants in gold & Black. Bought from Singapore.

3 pendants in olive green, clear & lilac. All bought from Singapore.

2 Champagne gold bangles.

A vase. My friend, Cynthia gave me as a present. 

Wish to own this in the future.
This also in my wish list.

5 comments:

老 头 said...

你的收藏都很漂亮很可爱~~那天近距离看到老大的手链,才发现Swarovski 的魅力在哪里!难怪你会那么喜欢这个牌子的饰物!它的光泽跟钻石差不多了!!你跟你先生很有默契哦~~这叫心有灵犀一点通吗~~哈哈哈!

jenice said...

bea,
oh gosshh.. ur collection only can described in a word "woohoo"..

I wish I can have more collection in future, to me, now is like 小巫见大巫! ahahhaha...

Swarovski Yo!! (we can have a S fans club edi)

Anonymous said...

hi Bea....i really love you Blue & White limited edition crystal ring! it's so nice

魔猪 said...

看起来真是令人眼神缭乱,五化十射的光芒闪到老猪的眼睛好痛啊~~~

但是说真的,很梦幻的感觉~~~

Frederick kee said...

Hi Beatrice,

Wow! I am amazed with your collection. Cool stuff you have there.

I am a Evian bottles collector and I am missing the 2007 bottles too. It is actually the rarest amongs all. They are actually very limited and numbered too. It is quiet hard to find Evian Bottles collectors in Malaysia and I am so happy to find you.

I started collecting them since 1999 which is the valentine's day bottle till this year which is the JPG bottle.

The bottle called "The Palace" is another bottle I am still searching for. It actually sell separately with the chrome pourer and It looks so majestic with the pourer attached to the bottle.

My friend in Singapore actually own one of the 2007 bottle and she won it from the evian competition and it came in a golden box. She is really very lucky!

Found one in Ebay but people are bidding it like crazy. :P


Hope we are able to locate the 2007 and "The Palace" bottle together and will let you know if I am able to find one.

Would like to take this opportunity to wish you a great holiday and Happy new Year.

Cheers,
Frederick