Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Wish List... (to be continued....)


Here showing some pictures that places & things I wish to go & do before I'm old.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ice Hotel is at the top of my wish list. 
A place that hope to go with family.
I love crystals & I love ice too, maybe both are very much look a like. :)

Dare to sleep in the freezer?? haha
This room they named it Dream's room.
Every room has their unique name and all designed by different famous designers.

City movers.

Hoffman the Square.

Coming out.
Ice Hotel is the No.1 destination of Sweden.
It is only open between December to Mid April.
Click link for more info.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Having dinner in the sky!!!

A daring Dinner.

I believe not many people dare go dinner with me like this. haha

Have you even view fireworks this close before?
Food they serve from shusi to lobster, from tapas gastronomic dinner. 
Hmm... Wondering how much per person...

Maximum 22 persons can fit per table.
Check out the website!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love white color, I love seaside.. Maybe because of that..
I love this place so much. 

Mykonos. Greece.
A place I always dream of.
(I steal this pic from phoebe's blog :P)

White houses by the sea.. 
To me.. These are the most beautiful buildings in the world.

Peaceful evening. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The coldest place on earth!

North Pole!!! 
I don't know I can stand the cold or not.. But A place I wish I can visit too.

Sunset at North Pole.
Can you see the moon and the sun?

Igloo. 
(It looks like created for kids.. The entrance is so tiny..)

So cute!!!

Penguins!!! This is another reason I wish to go North Pole.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bungee Jumping!

Hope I'm still got the courage to jump down.. haha

Tak Wing please don't forget you said you will company me ya!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SKy Diving.

I guess beside Tak Wing... No other willing to try this with me..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Macau Tower.

Macau tower.
In the tower besides viewing the city, you can also go for their Mast Climb, Bungy Jump. Sky Jump, Sky Walk X, Long Ironwalk & Sport Climb.
Log in to www.macautower.com.mo for more info.

Mast Climb.
Conquer Macau's highest summit, at 338 meters and stand at the top of the world's 10th tallest free-standing tower by climbing 100 meters up the mast's vertical ladders. The ascent and descent takes approximately 2 hours and is not for the unfit or faint hearted. 

Sky Walk X
Look! No handrail! Very thrilling walk around the main outer rim of the tower, 233 meters above ground.  Safety is guaranteed by a world-first overhead rail system.
I was there in Macau Tower few years ago.. Serena & I wanted to try. But our boss don't allow us to go for it.. He said strong wind out there.. Serena lets go again!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harbin Ice Festival.

Before.. (Front view)

After. (Back view)

Houses created by snow.
Amazing work!

The annually Ice Festival.
This city is made by ice!

Harbin, a place I hope to visit too. Of cox best time to go is around April.. Not too cold but then I'll miss the Ice fest..
I'll make a snow family with my kids! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tibet
A place that amazed me by their colors.

Lake in Tibet.

River in Tibet.

What is in you mind when you are looking at this picture..?
Can you feel the fresh air, the wind blows and birds are singing?
If yes... -_-" Then you are wrong.. haha...
This is what i found in google :-
Mountain Sickness
There is not only air-sickness, it is another kind of disease, that is very popular among Tibet tourists and it presents a great risk to their health. When at high altitudes, people are lack of oxygen, so symptoms vary, the most widespread are: dizziness, fatigue, headache, nausea, shortness of breath, loss of appetite and insomnia. As a rule, in the course of acclimatization your health condition will become better and better. Before going to Tibet, visit a doctor and be sure that your heart, lungs and other organs are healthy. To avoid Mountain Sickness: drink as much as possible, don't smoke, don't drink alcohol, take more chocolate & fruits.

The Potala Palace.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beijing.

The Great Wall.
Some said.. Being a chinese, Great Wall is a must to visit.

Great Wall after snow.

The Bird's Nest.

The Forbidden City.

Forbidden City by the lake.



4 comments:

老 头 said...

Dream's room~~好漂亮哦!!!可以住上一晚也心满意足了!!!那个吊很高的餐桌,怕怕...我好像有点惧高症...可以近距离看到烟花,又让我心动了!!高空弹跳....打死我也不会去尝试~~~~no way~~~~你说的地方我都好想去~~不过那可能要穷我一辈子的努力去拼命存钱才有可能啦!! 光看照片也很满足了,谢谢bea的分享!

momoko said...

那ice hotel我是很想住一晚看看,不知道会不会很冷~~~
hihihi~~~

jenice said...

Bea,

Greece, yeah Greece. My dream place too, actually I love on it after i saw Phoebie's pictures. I like white and the blue sky..

Jen

魔猪 said...

I wish i can go to tibet loh~~~!

there are so beautiful, like shangelila for me......

those very dangerous thing i think better don't touch them, i am very scary lah~~~even roller coaster i only play twice in my entire life....