Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas present.


Very beautiful!!!! So antique look.
Hayden got this from Lovely Lace.

Janet got this for me from Lovely Lace too.
Frames and angels... Hmm... I think i should start collecting them...

Thanks Kenny for getting me this lovely frame... Guess what.. He also got it from LOVELY LACE!!!!
How come so many people think of me think of Lovely Lace??
Hmm.... Maybe I'm lovely... 
(Vomit please go toilet, don't vomit on your laptop or pc.. hahahah)
BTW... Kenny, how come I never seen this pic before? 

Chin mei got this cute juice squeezer for me. Ethan already took it as his.

Mr.Kent bought this glass angel from Sapporo. It's a music angel.
Turn the bottom wheel Christmas song will be play, very nice tone.

Angels. Janice bought for me as present.
I am also collecting angels.. soon i will post them here.

My son bought these sheep note books for me as X'mas gift.

My daughter bought these little sheeps for me as christmas present. Cute!

Nut bought this sheep for me from Taiwan.

A gift from Indonesia. Thanks Ibu Lisa.
Sexy draw string bag!!

A gift from Serena. Thanks dear!!!
Smells great!

A present from Vivian Tok. Blink blink.. So Bea. :P

A present from 老头. She fold these stars till her fingers hurt.. Thanks!

2 comments:

jenice said...

bea,
envy me, so many presents..
wonder why you unwrapped it so early?? should done it on boxing day la ~ hehe..

anyway. Merry Merry Christmas!!

桃~ said...

我好喜欢三个天使,很美哦

祝你:平安夜快乐, 圣诞节愉快。